Manasarovar was made for about £20 000 on a 16MM camera bought
from E-Bay and has won many awards and participated/selected in
- Aravindan Puraskaram for Best Debut Director in India
- Gollapudi Srinivas National Award for Best Debut Director in India
- Official Selection - London Film Festival 2004
- Opening Film, Indian Panorama, International Film Festival of India, Goa, 2004
- Best Film and Special Jury Prize, International Film Festival of Mumbai, 2005
- Fukuoka International Film Festival, Fukuoka, Japan, 2005
The film is showing at the GFT on Sunday February 27, 2PM and on Monday February 28, 8.45PM.
If the Glasgow screening attracts a good crowd, it'll help get extra bookings in the UK so if you're free either Sunday afternoon or Monday night, check it out.