Thursday, February 08, 2007

Silly Bible test

You know the Bible 100%!

Wow! You are awesome! You are a true Biblical scholar, not just a hearer but a personal reader! The books, the characters, the events, the verses - you know it all! You are fantastic!

Ultimate Bible Quiz
Create MySpace Quizzes


I don't - and I'm not. I think this quiz must have been constructed with the average evangelical in mind. You know - the ones that believe every word of it but haven't got round to reading it all the way through yet.

Via

9 comments:

dearieme said...

When do we get one on the Koran?

James Higham said...

If you got 100%, what did you slip the quizmaster, given that you don't and you're not?

flyingrodent said...

I scored less than forty percent, but that's because I'm only familiar with the New Testament.

The Old Testament has its charms, but I've never been that much of a fan of fantasy epics - at least the Lord of The Rings had some great battles.

dearieme said...

You're not the Messiah, Shuggy, you're just a naughty boy.

James Higham said...

Flying Rodent is right. I only know the Gospels myself.

By the way - Shuggy - where are you, man? Another post coming today maybe?

Shuggy said...

at least the Lord of The Rings had some great battles.

Nah - reckon the OT tops Lord of the Rings in the ol' sex and violence department.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

I think I really dig the evangelicals' approach: it is much easier to believe the stuff you know next to nothing about. The Devil is in the details, remember.

By His Own Design said...

66%
I did go to catholic primary school, but clearly some of that has faded over time.

Gavin Ayling said...

flyingrodent, are you saying that the New Testament is less full of fantasy fiction?!

Blog Archive